Cheers to Summer!
The Wine Bar, sponsored by The News Tribune, features a variety of local wines that guests 21 & up can sip by the glass or flight in a peaceful cafe atmosphere within the Rose Garden at The Taste!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
WHERE: Located in the Rose Garden
HOURS: Each day from 11am - close.
COST: Wine by the glass $7 - $8
Flights: (each flight includes three 2 oz. pours of the select flight variety)
- Sparkling Wine Flight - $8
- Washington Reds Flight - $7
- Washington Whites Flight - $7
THE Taste BRINGS ANOTHER SPECTACULAR GROUP OF WINERIES TO SIP, SAMPLE & SAVOR:
Don't forget about Happy Hour!
Enjoy Happy Hour specials each day from 11am - 2pm!
HAPPY HOUR DEALS:
- $1 off wine glasses or flights at The Wine Bar (also located inside the Rose Garden)
- $1 off beers and mixed drinks in all the Beer Gardens during Happy Hour!
- $3 off a Craft Beer Tasting package ($5 off for BECU card members)
- BECU Card members get $1 off wine glasses or flights at The Wine Bar, all day!
- Get $5 off your Craft Beer Tasting Package if you're a BECU Card member, all day!
BECU members to show proof of membership with a debit/visa card or bank statement at the Wine/Craft beer sales tent. (Only one discount can be applied at a time & deals cannot be combined.)
The Rose Garden includes not only The Wine Bar, but also the Craft Beer Tasting sponsored by 96.5 Jack FM and the Rose Garden Stage sponsored by 95.7 The Jet featuring jazz and singer-song writers all weekend. The Rose Garden itself showcases an enclosed area landscaped with many fragrant rose bushes, well-kept walking paths and a trio of gazebos.